ZEROPOINT Ergonomic Articulating Keyboard/Mouse Tray
Adjusts effortlessly - A simple one-handed motion allows the keyboard to be repositioned instantly, without the use of locks and levers. Encourages low-risk postures: ZeroPoint™ maximizes adjustability within a safe operating range. It does not allow users to adjust their keyboards into a positive slope or above the desk, both of which are high-risk keyboarding positions.
THE NEUTRAL REACH ZONE
The ZeroPoint Articulating Keyboard Tray is designed to ensure that users type and mouse within their Neutral Reach Zone, thereby encouraging safe, sustainable working postures. "The Neutral Reach Zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." (Sanders & McCormick,1993)
- Non intrusive: total knee clearance
- Polypropylene slides provide smooth and easy movement.
- Spring assisted adjustments. Angle adjustment lever allows user to simply adjust angle by sliding lever from left to right. No need to ever reach under the keyboard to locate a knob or lever for angle adjustment.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA 5.5 1998 Specifications
- Platform Tilt Adjustment: 0 to -10 degrees
- Height adjustment range: 5 1/4"
- Base Swivel: 360 degrees
- Standard Track Length: 21 5/8"
- Shorter Track Lengths: 16" and 17 3/4"
- End of Track to rear edge of Platform: 6"