Computer Lab Desks & Workstations
Desks & Tables
- Desktop Series DesksSKU: PL-SDT-DDT-IDT-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- flipIT Lift Motorless Monitor Lift Computer DeskSKU: PL-SFL-DFL-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- FP Series iMac & PC Recessed Display Computer Desk...SKU: PL-SFP-DFP-IFP-TFP-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- HorizonLine Monitor Lift DeskSKU: PL-SHL-DHL-RKRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- iLid Dual Monitor Flip-Screen Computer DeskSKU: PL-SID-DUO-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- iLid Flip-Screen Computer DeskSKU: PL-SID-DID-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- Mira Vista Downview Glass Top Computer DesksSKU: PL-SMV-DMV-IMV-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- Newpath Laptop Security DesksSKU: PL-SNP-DNP-TNP-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- SMARTdesks with flipITSKU: PL-SFI-DFI-IFI-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- SPEX EQS Mobile Stacker CPU Storage CabinetsSKU: PL-SPX-EQSM-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
- Video Monitor TowerSKU: PL-SPX-MONITOR-TOWER-LAMRequest a Quote to get the Price.
Computer Lab Furniture: Desks, Tables & Workstations
Modern computer labs need to accommodate a wide range of user needs, changes in technology and regulatory requirements such as ADA compliance. Since 1997, SMARTdesks has provided computer lab furniture for K12 schools, colleges and universities across the United States. Our product lineup represents our commitment to quality and two decades of industry experience.
The days when computer labs provided a series of workstations are over. Today’s computer labs are expected to provide a BYOD (bring your own device) environment for their users. Some users may need to use their own laptop, a computer on site, or some combination of the two.
Our extensive product line of computer tables and desks is designed to produce the right solution for your users. We offer a wide variety of computer lab workstations and computer lab tables that can be customized around your unique scenario:
- Conventional computer desks include CPU mounts and keyboard trays underneath and out of sight.
- Computer desks with our patented iLid® mount allows the user to flip the monitor over and out of sight.
- Computer lab desks and tables come with power and data connectivity integrated to help with cable management.
Because of the widespread use of active learning and collaborative learning teaching methods, computer lab visitors may need to meet in teams, adding another level of complexity. SMARTdesks has responded with a selection of active learning classroom furniture, empowering users to have computer access when they need it, and getting it out of the way when they don’t.
SMARTdesks stands ready to provide first-class technology furniture solutions customized around your particular space and requirements. To learn more, contact us today.