- The Trio Collaborative Conference Table was designed to provide a collaborative meeting and learning environment for small groups at a fixed location.
- Built to allow flexible use of technology during the course of collaboration, the Trio includes a center console with power access and wire management to keep cables out of the way.
- Ideal conference table for libraries, classrooms, and spaces where furniture rearrangement occurs less frequently, but collaboration is still required
Three permanently attached tables plus center console create a complete Immersive Learning Center.
- Table tops finished with high pressure laminate and semi-rigid PVC edge trim
- 3 (three) 2" column legs (14 gauge steel) with levelers
- Table height 29"
- Assembled station is 60", 72" or 84" diameter
Trio power console:
- Triangular center console with lift-up top and wire management access openings
- Center console finished with high-pressure laminate and semi-rigid PVC edge trim
- Sides of center console finished in melamine with edge trim
- Shelf inside the console has wire management opening
- 3 (three) 12" cable managers, black
- Center console sides are 18" wide
- Height of center console is 33"
- Power convenience outlets: 3 (three) Cove units, black, each with 1 power receptacle (120 VAC, spill resistant) 2 USB charging ports (2.1A, 11W, 5V/DC) and 108" power cord
Write Your Own Review