flipIT Lift Motorless Monitor Lift Computer Desk
The flipIT Lift Motorless Monitor Lift Computer Desk is designed to take advantage of the slim profile of modern monitors and all-in-one computers. We combined the SMARTdesks flipIT monitor lift system with our award-winning classroom desks for blended classrooms that rely both on technology and print materials. Simply push down on the monitor lid, and with no motors, counterweights, or spring adjustment, your monitor will quietly and smoothly rise out of a recessed desktop compartment.The hideaway nature of the flipIT motorless monitor lift is a popular choice among STEM educators, in classrooms where students engage in computer aided design, drafting, and programming applications during practical segments of class. Alternatively, instructors may require students to stow the monitors beneath the desktop surface to focus students on lecture, note-taking, or demonstrations without technology distractions.
The flipIT motorless monitor lift houses LCD displays or all-in-one computers, which rise silently out of the desktop when users gently press down on the monitor lid.The flipIT Lift has been fully engineered into SMARTdesks collaborative classroom desk for use with VESA compliant (wall mountable) monitors up to 24"" (23"" maximum case width). Truly multi-use: people can choose to use computer and text media together, or separately! The computer can be instantly put away and brought out again as the focus of the group, or individuals change.
- Supports VESA compatible flat screens and all-in-ones
- Monitor case width maximum: 23""
- Screen tilt adjustment
- No counterweights or spring adjustments
- Two models for monitor weight ranges: 5-15 and 15-24 pounds
- Eleven mounting positions are available to select screen height
- 26"" x 8"" keyboard/mouse tray with integrated mouse fence and wire management pass through
- One three outlet power strip and USB power charging per user
- 80mm side access grommets
- Desk design includes contoured, arched panels and radius corners
- 1.25"" steel floor leveling glides with 0.75"" adjustment
- CPU bay available on request
Choose colors to suit:
- Top surface finished with high-pressure laminate
- Base finished in melamine
- PVC edge trim (semi-rigid)