Quark Mobile Standing Desk and Qstar Collaborative Conference Table, Laminate
- The Quark Mobile Standing Desk with Qstar 5 Docking Station is perfect for media centers, meeting rooms, common areas, and healthcare facilities
- Each Qstar 5 System comes with five mobile sit to stand Quark tables that can be moved from room to room individually, then returned to the Qstar docking and charging station
- Hydraulic lift seamless powers the individual Quark units up and down from 28" to 40"
- The Quark mobile standing desk system makes it easy to accommodate both informal group activities and independent study in a single space either while seated or standing!
- Custom, high-pressure laminate finishes available
The Quark Mobile Computer Table is a sit/stand podium for laptop presentations, a classroom computer table for collaboration or a mobile laptop computer desk that can be moved anywhere for independent study.
Quark easily fits through 36-inch doorways. Thanks to its hydraulic height control, height adjustment is smooth from 28" for sitting to 40" for standing. Cup holder and pencil tray recesses are provided for convenience. Includes 8" cable manager, 6-power outlet strip (110V AC w/ 15 AMP breaker). Comfort contoured handles aid steering. Five dual-wheel, locking, carpet casters provide stability, mobility, and a smooth ride. Ships pre-assembled.
The Qstar 5 includes 5 Seclusion G2 power/data units mounted under top for docking each Quark table (2 power outlets (110V AC) and telecom plate with 1 RJ-45 cat 6 insert), one PD-FC714 (6 power outlets (110V AC) w/ 15 AMP breaker).
The Quark Mobile Standing Desk system is also available as a standalone unit, without the Qstar 5 dock, as well as in a custom scratch-resistant, thermofoil finish.