Polycarbonate Counter Shield
- The Polycarbonate Counter Shield, available in Standard and Premium models, is an ideal solution anywhere social distance barriers are required
At 31.5" wide by 37.75" tall, this polycarbonate counter shield effectively covers most countertop surfaces where transactions take place, such as reception areas and welcome counters. In addition, these social distance barriers can be linked together along a conference table and secured with cable ties to create a longer plexiglass barrier.
- The Standard model comes in 1/8" thick clear polycarbonate with interlocking clear feet.
- The Premium model comes in 3/16" thick clear polycarbonate with interlocking black plastic feet.
- Counter shields in both models are available without document pass-through on request.
- Polycarbonate is a strong material for social distance partitions. Both impact-resistance and fire-resistant, this plexiglass shield is among the safest on the market.
- Polycarbonate is a cost-effective alternative to acrylic shields, which tend to be more expensive and pose risk of breakage when dropped.
- Safe and easy to clean with non-ammonia-based products.
- Support feet on both Premium and Standard models extend 5" past either side of the plexiglass shield.
- Disclaimer: SMARTdesks products sold on www.smartdesks.com, including but not limited to polycarbonate face shields, privacy panels, desk dividers, safety shields, and sneeze guards sold under the SAFEDESK line, are not designed or intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition. SMARTdesks does not make any medical or health claims with regard to these products.