iGroup Active Learning Tables, Laminate, Single Table
- iGroup Collaboration Tables for Active Learning are versatile, modular furniture elements
- The iGroup Collaboration Furniture System is based on right triangular elements, available in mirror image
- This single table is available in either left-handed (curve to user's left) or right-handed (curve to user's right) configuration
- For larger table groupings, check out iGroup Collaboration Tables set of four or set of six
- Available in custom, high-pressure laminate finish
Each iGroup element is triangular with a curve on the user's side. Made in mirror image left and rights, iGroup elements assemble to form a myriad of interactive shapes. Get creative with your classroom planning. Change up the arrangement for different group settings. Experiment with different shapes to find out what works best for your students and their learning styles.
Single iGroup Active Learning Tables offer tremendous flexibility in collaborative learning spaces. Based on the power of the 30-60-90 right triangle, iGroup active learning tables bring creative configurations to life. For even greater flexibility, consider adding a wedge-shaped accessory table to create new geometries of interaction. Optional dry-erase tabletops make the ideal collaboration space for students. Left and right-handed single tables may be combined to create pods of two or more. If you are looking for a preconfigured set of iGroup tables, check out some other iGroup active learning table options and pick a shape that appeals to you.
The standard adult size leg is 28 inches, but can be made to order in a range of 24 to 28 inches. Leg heights can be ordered to scale with the size of your K-12 students.Locking casters allow easy mobility and stationary performance in use, and a high-pressue laminate finish in your choice of color completes the look.