Freedom Task Chair
Winner of ten design awards to date - including the Design Distinction Award in the prestigious ID Design Review 2000 competition - the Freedom chair by Niels Diffrient has revolutionized the task chair industry. Its weight-sensitive recline, synchronously adjustable armrests, and dynamically positioned headrest set new standards for task chair performance and functionality to keep the sitter exceptionally comfortable while also lowering the risk of long-term injury.
See the FINISHES tab below for possible color selections. Colors will be specified on the final quote.
Freedom Task Chair w/headrest; standard duron arms; standard height; weight capacity 300 lbs.; auto-adjusting seat and headrest. Graphite frame, vellum fabric. Height 43" - 53". Seat depth 16.25" - 18.5". MSRP IS DISCOUNTED PRICE.
- Intelligent counterbalance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size or weight
- Extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine
- Improved back shell conceals mechanisms while providing increased functionality and stability
- New arm assembly features clean aesthetic and improves efficiency of use, allowing the user to adjust the arms with just one hand
- Standard cylinder provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population
- Dynamic, position-sensitive headrest adjusts to cradle user's head and neck as they recline, and automatically moves out of the way when he/she sits upright
- Sculpted cushions closely follow body contours, which increase contact and decreases concentrated loads
- The seat, backrest and headrest may be independently positioned to fit the user's exact body size